Employment Type: Full-time
Compensation: Compensation commensurate with experience.
Cirrus Consulting Group is one of North America’s preeminent healthcare consulting firms. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Cirrus provides a wide and extensive array of commercial real estate service offerings to help healthcare practitioners by negotiating and/or designing dental and medical healthcare office leases. As a result of the uniqueness of our expertise and the niche aspect of our offering, Cirrus works with customers all across Canada and the US on a daily basis. Cirrus was nominated as being one of Canada’s fastest growing companies by Profit Magazine.
Cirrus is hiring a detail-oriented, motivated Administrative Assistant – Healthcare Consulting (HCC) who will provide assistance with and facilitate HCC processes to provide optimal service to our client group. This role will ensure timely delivery of services to the HCC client group to create positive client engagement. The successful candidate will provide administrative and analytical support to the HCC function as needed, managing source materials, record-keeping, file maintenance, etc. and work closely with an experienced peer group, under the supervision of the Sr. Data Analyst.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage After-Hours Clinic schedules, vacation preferences, and related activities for Family Health Organization (FHO) groups.
- Prepare and manage Ministry of Health and Long Term Care (MOHLTC) applications — locum/add-on.
- Download, scan and extract data from source documents from online interface required for preparation of analytical reports.
- Upload to Sharefile and send notifications to client regarding report availability.
- Regularly communicate with clients over phone, email and other correspondence; comfortable recording voicemail for After-Hours Clinics.
- Distribute and track FHO payment cheques.
- Order and distribute After-Hours materials: posters/ business cards, etc.
- Update patient roster information in Access database.
- Prepare, print, and review client/group meeting materials and reports.
- Monitor MOHLTC Bulletins and updates, incoming faxes, etc.
- Utilize all Cirrus information management systems to track all client data, enabling accurate historical and trend reporting.
- Analyze data to support or enhance the services that Cirrus provides to clients.
- Update and manage client lists and contact information for outgoing communications.
- Manage courier and mail-outs, and administrative tasks as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Junior level analytics experience – advanced proficiency in MS Excel,
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Previous healthcare related experience an asset.
- 3 years of relevant coordination, analysis, and admin experience.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Access, and Word).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to professionally and comfortably interact with clients.
- Business acumen, strategic thinking, problem solving/analysis and client focused.
- Time management, mathematical reasoning skills, detail-oriented and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Some evenings hours may be necessary for client seminars.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the Subject line: “AA-HCC – Last Name, First Name”.
Cirrus Consulting Group employees take pride in providing our customers around the world with solutions that are timely, accurate, unbiased and trusted. We have a profound respect for the professions and customers we serve and define our success in terms of their success. Our work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We have a result-oriented culture that demands excellence, agility, and the desire to move quickly and precisely to seize opportunities.
Our environment is both challenging and supportive – we give employees the opportunity to develop their skills and do their best work.
We thank everyone for taking the time to apply; however, only candidates considered for the position will be contacted. No phone calls or recruitment agencies. Thank you!
- Good Judgment
- Powerful Communicator