Inside Sales Consultant - Toronto, Ontario
Job Title: Inside Sales Consultant
Employment type: Full Time
Reports to: Vice-President, Sales
Cirrus Consulting Group is one of North America’s pre-eminent health care consulting firms.
Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Cirrus provides a wide and extensive array of service offerings to help maximize operational efficiency for healthcare practices, increase revenue, negotiate office leases, implement cost control initiatives, design practice workflows and customer retention/engagement strategies. As a result of the uniqueness of our expertise and the niche aspect of our offering, Cirrus works with customers all across Canada and the US on a daily basis.
We are a management consultancy with a specific focus on increasing the efficiency of the healthcare delivery value chain all across North America.
We excel in helping our customers better manage specific technical parts of their businesses such as billing optimization, facilities planning and strategy and managed care transformation. The results of our work enable our customers to operate with greater efficiency & flexibility, lower overhead, and have the ability to offer care to more patients.
As we continue to navigate and grow efficiently, we are looking for an Inside Sales executive to join a team of Inside Sales consultants and achieve his/her goals of monthly completed projects.
- Compensation includes a competitive base salary as well as commissions
- Grow sales revenue
- Manage large volume of customers
- Generate leads on customer base through proactive daily cold calling
- Determine customer needs and fit with the product offerings; answer questions, present offerings and recommend solutions
- Achieve forecasted sales by following and adjusting, if necessary, your plan of action
- Interact with potential customers and stakeholders by virtual means (phone + email)
- Work and collaborate in a team setting as well as with other business units
- Able to organize and prioritize client-driven goals and needs
- Be able to foster, develop and maintain relationships between clients, prospective clients, partners and stakeholders, to ensure a mutually satisfactory agreement for all parties
- Handle sales negotiations and close business on the phone
- Create new business using various prospecting techniques
- Provide innovative ideas for business development strategy
- Work in partnership with the Marketing team to ensure campaigns are relevant and useful to the target audience
- Constructively handle all customer complaints
- Manage your pipeline – regularly evaluate your active opportunities for their balance of quantity and quality.
Our Ideal Candidate will possess:
- 2+ years of experience in sales/consulting in Real Estate is preferred (commercial or residential)
- Previous experience in Healthcare Leasing (an asset, but not required)
- Good business acumen
- Strategic and critical thinking skills
- The ability to handle sales negotiations and close business on the phone
- Strong communication skills
- A professional demeanor
- Undeniable energy, tenacity and enthusiasm
- Organized and personable with strong customer relationship skills
- University or College education preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Proficiency in CRM system for pipeline management
Cirrus Consulting Group employees take pride in providing our customers around the world with solutions that are timely, accurate, unbiased and trusted. We have a profound respect for the professions and customers we serve and define our success in terms of their success. Our work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We have a result-oriented culture that demands excellence, agility, and the desire to move quickly and precisely to seize opportunities.
Our environment is both challenging and supportive - we give employees the opportunity to develop their skills and do their best work.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line: “IS - Last Name, First Name”
Sincere thank you to all applicants, however only considered candidates will be contacted.